Sunday, December 10, 2017

UK: New report finds Islamic rapists failed to integrate into British society

(London) After the jailing of numerous Islamic rape gangs in the UK. The Quilliam Foundation‏ - a UK based 'counter-extremism' think-tank started by 2 former Islamic extremists - decided to set the record straight that the vast majority of these rapists were not Muslims. So they analysed 264 convictions of rape gang members since 2005, and they had expected to find Muslims had been unfairly singled out. However, on checking the facts, they found that 222 of the men convicted (or 84 per cent) were men of Asianorigin. (In the UK Asian is used to describe Muslims from the Indian sub-continent) 22 were black (a large number of whom are Somalian) and only 18 were white with two offenders not having an identified ethnicity.

So let me get this straight, men from a demographic which accounts for around 5% of the British population account for 84% of convicted rapists. Naturally, as this is the UK, the rapists can only be the real victims here, which is why Quilliam is now demanding that the Government offers greater support to help integrate British Pakistanis into British society because apparently the British have failed to integrate these people into our western way of life. Hang on a minute, my family are all Asian, We have Indian roots so actually we are no different from these rapists other than the fact we have fully integrated, now if we can integrate why can't those from a Pakistani background do likewise. Could it be, that years of political correctness has embolden these people to feel that they are above the law. (Which is exactly what has been witnessed across the UK, when these rapists played the race card in which to excuse their behaviour.)

In the UK, halal food, sharia law courts, FGM, wearing the hijab, and bigamy are allowed (or overlooked).  In appeasing these tenets of the Islamic faith -which lets be honest are all illegal according to Western laws - in which to 'apparently' help these people integrate into British society. The do-good brigade has laid down the foundations for all of the above. Anybody who questions or complains is silenced on the altar of political correctness.

(A few years back, I had to attend a meeting, when I arrived instead of partaking of the buffet, I sat down and started preparing my notes. After a few minutes I heard somebody shout out "Fucking well ask him!" On looking up I noticed the chair of the meeting walking across to me. She asked, why I wasn't eating. I replied 'Because I had breakfast' she came back with "So you're not observing Ramadan!" My answer was "I'm Church of England". What had transpired is on noticing I wasn't eating she had gone around telling everybody to refrain from eating so as not to offend me, until she bumped into a friend of mine who refused, as he knew I wasn't a Muslim. Without asking she presumed wrong and if my friend hadn't had said something, at a stroke, everybody in that room would have hated me for no fault of my own.)

So if trying to help these people integrate has lead to them living in a parallel society free from comment, what exactly does Quilliam feel can be achieved by helping them even more. You know what, the solution is simple. Everybody in the UK has to subscribe to the same laws, no cop-outs for religion or culture allowed. If you don't like it, leave. It's as simple as that.